We are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic and commercial people for both UK and International roles who share our brand values and want to be part of a creative team in our fast growing business.
Job specification: Field Trade Sales Executive (London)
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Field Sales Executive you will have a passion for design, an ability to engage with clients and the skills and knowledge to give our customers the advice and service compatible with the quality, high end luxury of the de Le Cuona brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for revenue growth from fabric, accessory and lifestyle product sales to B2B in the A&D industry.
Reporting to the UK Business Development Manager, with a key focus on driving retail and design trade sales, you will demonstrate a “can do” common sense attitude, a practical mind set and a great commitment to teamwork.
- Identifying and meeting target customers through database management
- Targeting and scheduling visits/meetings in order to develop and manage existing accounts within a designated area
- Responsible for seeking new business opportunities within the designated territory
- Establishing and maintaining direct relationships with an existing database of design professionals
- Growing the database significantly - inputting information into our CRM system to track opportunities and sales
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline which is reported weekly to management
- Taking vital part in actioning the sales strategy for the UK trade market.
- Offering sampling products to design professionals
- Competitor and consumer insight monitoring and market research
- Delivering a comprehensive weekly report to the Line Manager
- Preparing and participating in monthly UK sales meetings
- Monitoring and maintaining the de Le Cuona brand guidelines in all third-party showrooms
- Achieving monthly and annual targets as laid out in the business plan
- Good experience of working within the interior furnishings, preferably textiles or a related field e.g. luxury consumer goods
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills at all levels; an ability to ask the right questions at the right time and the ability to listen carefully to clients’ needs
- Sales data analysis skills.
- Results and target driven, financially motivated
- Highly organised
- A commitment to being a team player
- Ability to work independently and thrive under pressure with the ability to manage the assigned territory effectively, particularly during the launch of new collections
- Very high standards of personal presentation
- Advanced skills in MSOffice including excel
- Full UK Drivers Licence and use of own car is essential.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Car allowance and business expenses
Place of Work: Regular travel in London and Home Counties
The normal working hours are 9:00am – 6pm and you will be required to work late when necessary.
We will provide full product trainingPlease send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com