Last modified: 26 June 2020
This Website is operated by de Le Cuona Designs Ltd (“de Le Cuona”), a company registered in England with company number 03280499. Our registered address is Mistress Page’s House, 13b High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LD (England). Our VAT number is GB 689-351-879.
You do not have to register to use the Website but will need to register to purchase goods via the Website. There are advantages in registering and creating an account with us. Not only will shopping be easier, but your experience with us will become more personalised over time. By creating an account, you can store credit card information for easier and faster checkout, maintain an address book, review your order history and edit billing or shipping information.
Not all of the products we sell are available for sale through the Website. Additional products are available in de Le Cuona stores and all around the world. Please visit us on http://delecuona.com in order to find the nearest store. We have made every effort to display the colours and textiles of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible however, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that products will be exactly as depicted on the Website.
The information on this Website does not constitute a binding offer to sell the products described on the Website. All purchases made via the Website are subject to our Terms of Sale.
You may not use this Website to upload to, distribute or otherwise publish any content that:
- infringes any rights of third parties, including without limitation their intellectual property rights;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- is contrary to public policy and/or accepted moral standards, including without limitation: pornographic or sexually explicit images; obscene or offensive messages; material which is defamatory or libellous of any person or which is invasive of their privacy or publicity rights; material harmful to minors; material likely to incite crimes or offences; material promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; material promoting computer piracy or any other criminal offence; anything likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm another person or cause them to harm themselves; or any material likely to misrepresent your identity or impersonate another person (including by submitting material intended to give the impression that it is originated by de Le Cuona or any other person);
- contains among others things and without limitation viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or any computer software or hardware;
- acts contrary to de Le Cuona’s interests, in particular by modifying, damaging, or overloading the Website;
- is inconsistent with reasonable use of the Website (for example by submitting the same material repeatedly); or
- promotes any commercial activity whatsoever, for example by sending promotional or advertising messages or spam.
In the event you submit any material via the Website:
- you warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights (including all intellectual property rights) to such material, and that such material complies in all respects with these Terms and Use;
- you grant de Le Cuona and its affiliates and agents a non exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media; and
you acknowledge that we have no obligation of confidentiality in relation to any material you submit to us.
This Website may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by de Le Cuona or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you. We have not reviewed the information on those other websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other websites, or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other websites should not be viewed as an endorsement of their content. Any questions or comments relating to those other websites should be addressed to the operator of those websites. Neither you nor any third party acting on your behalf may link to any page of this Website. You or third parties acting on your behalf may not (i) use our proprietary marks and logos as meta tags or any other “hidden text”; or (ii) use framing technology to enclose any content included on the Website, without our prior written consent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. If you think your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at: de Le Cuona Designs Ltd or de Le Cuona, Inc. Mistress Page’s House D&D Building, Suite 914 13b High Street 979 Third Avenue Windsor New York SL4 1LD NY10022 England USA Email: email@example.com In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit de Le Cuona to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a signed statement by you confirming that all of the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
de Le Cuona reserves the absolute right to remove any material from the Website in it sole discretion at any time.
The information on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. Save as provided in our Terms of Sale we are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. We reserve the right to amend or correct the content on the Website at any time without prior notice or liability to you. de Le Cuona provides you with access to the Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind (including, without limitation, any warranty that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Website will be secure; that the Website or the server that makes the Website available will be virus-free; or that information on the Website will be complete, accurate or timely.